St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas everybody! Pls do tag and wish me a merry Christmas too! =)

It's 11am on a Christmas day here, and i have nothing to do today. Not that i dont' have anything to do, but i just don't know what to do. I was planning to travel to neighbouring towns to source for an internet cafe to watch the online chc christmas service, but i realised that it wouldn't be in the video sermons section until next week. Plus, i'll be going to Dundee tmr to check out the boxing day sales. (Yes i am! Aaron what have you turned into?! ) So well.. i don't h'ave much to do today. I really want to do somethign though! Make this Christmas an eventful one. I'm not gonna study, thats for sure! hmmm. (Yeah aaron thats right go blog instead. Thats even better.)

Ok so i'll be off now. Happy birthday, Jesus!

Oh yeah, i almost forgot. Happy 22nd anniversary, Mom and Dad! Wish i could be there to.. well.. let you 2 be alone for today.


@ 7:06 PM